Manav Vikas Sanstha (MVS) is a society, registered under Societies Registration Act by the Govt. of Rajasthan in the year 2000 and an NGO of NITI AAYOG, Govt. of India. It aims at making people employable through various activities including skill development. During PMKVY 1.0, MVS conducted largest numbers of RPL training across all sectors in the country. MVS is an Approved Training Partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). MVS has been conducting trainings funded by various government agencies including National Backward Clas ses Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC),National Scheduled Caste Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC),National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC).
MVS has recently conducted trainings with CSR funding by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Container Corporation of India (CONCOR),Indian Potash Limited and Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC).MVS has been mandated for Cluster Development of Handloom & Handicrafts for artisans belonging to SC categories across the country,which is funded by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India under DC (Handlooms) & DC (Handicrafts) schemes. Clusters development includes establishment of Common Facility Centres and Training & Design Centres for skill development and backward & forward integration. MVS has been associated with various State Skill Missions e.g. Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Maharastra, Uttarakhand and many others in pipeline.
“Manav Vikas Sanstha”, is a Jaipur based NGO working in the field of Skill Development, education and other sectors since 2000. We are affiliated with various Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) & State Skill Missions. MVS has successfully carried out trainings under PMKVY/CSR/NBCFDC/NSKFDC. Also, we have entered into an MoU with NSFDC for setting up clusters pan India in Handloom & Handicraft sectors which includes skill trainings too.
• Apart from fresh skilling programmes, MVS has conducted largest number of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) trainings for working people, across whole Skill Ecosystem of NSDC during PMKVY 1.0.
• Manav Vikas Sanstha had conducted more than 45,000 trainings last year and had done highest RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) last year (21,000) in Apparel and Textiles across all sectors in whole skill eco-system.
• MVS is associated with NSKFDC and has been allotted targets in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
• MVS has forayed into CSR projects and is implementing in U.P. and about to start the projects in many other states.
• We have services that are meant for skill development projects PAN India, as well as we have several schemes/policies/grants offered by Government of India & other agencies, to be implemented for the promotion of skill development and employment promotion.
• There are several state government projects, which are being implemented jointly with Manav Vikas Sanstha.
• Manav Vikas Sanstha is pioneer in conducting skill trainings for nomadic tribes in the country.
•Our focus is on conducting trainings for unemployed youth and weaker sections of the society especially, minorities, SC/ST, OBC, nomadic tribes, manual scavengers & safai karmacharis in order to provide them a gainful employment either through wage employment or self employment. We have been able to facilitate employment to more than 75% of our past trainees.
MVS is managed by a team of professionals who have earlier worked with various corporates, government & non-government organizations and now have dedicated their careers to making a difference for the weaker sections of the society. MVS was conceived in the year 2000 and is a registered society with the Government of Rajasthan vide Registration No. 293/ Jaipur/ 2000-2001.
Upliftment of the Weaker Sections of the Society including Minorities.
Supporting the Independence of the 'Vulnerable', by empowering them in skills of their choice through high impact programmes.
Welcome & Respect all people
Act with Integrity
Value Individual Abilities
Serve Individuals & Community, as an Act of Faith
Balance Humanitarian Goals & Business Practices
Giving it back to the Genuine stackholders